31 December 2009

Best of 2009 Blog Challenge-Resolutions that didn't happen...



I have been watching Gwen Bell's blog for the last two weeks --the entries have been wonderful! Today's prompt is about those resolutions that didn't stick---well, given the last two weeks if eating well or perhaps, too well, was on my list of resolutions, then I would have to say I could check that one off !! Unfortunately, it was exercise that I failed to really tackle. So starting Monday--it's salads and broth for this gal with a heavy dose of daily exercise.  In case you were wondering, I made this lovely lasagna for Christmas Day for my family. It was accompanied with meatballs, sausage and bracciole, semolina bread and lots of red, red wine. Hmmmm. Hmmm. Hmmm. Boun appetito!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...